Review: MoroccanOil Glimmer Shine Spray
I just got this in my New Beauty Test Tube the other day and I’m already obsessed. The instructions are to wait until your hair is dry before use. Hold it about 3-4 inches from your hair and spray all over (I focus on the ends and do not spray my roots as it is oil). I let it sit for 5-10 seconds and then run my fingers through my hair to make sure it’s all dry. I have never, in my life, had this soft of hair. It feels so silky smooth but not greasy whatsoever. I love the shine and the softness. It is alcohol-free so it definitely does not dry out your hair in any way; it feels so nourished after a few sprays.
This product retails for $25 but I really think it’s so worth it and I will be purchasing when I run out of this bottle. Do you like the MoroccanOil line? What products have you tried?
- i-am-the-wonderer likes this
- meowtias likes this
- jonstewarts-sexslave reblogged this from beauty2u
- jonstewarts-sexslave likes this
- lekui reblogged this from beauty2u
- boufbouf reblogged this from beauty2u
- laurenintheskywith-diamonds likes this
- spiderlilies likes this
- ivanafool likes this
- rapunzelsdaughters reblogged this from beauty2u
- thestainedglass likes this
- beauty2u posted this